Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Choosing the dentist that will work best for your family is a big decision. you probably have a number of questions you wish to ask regarding the services we offer and our practice philosophy. We have provided a list of some of the most common questions we receive in our office. If yours didn't make the list, simply give us a call or use our hand contact form to get in touch. We are always here to help!
- Do dental implants require any special care?
- Can my teenager have Invisalign?
- Do I have to avoid certain foods with a dental crown?
- Will my dental crown be noticeable?
- What are the advantages of dental implants?
- How do I clean my Invisalign clear aligners?
- How long do porcelain veneers last?
- What are the benefits of Invisalign?
- I need a smile makeover! Can you help me?
- Am I a good candidate for a smile makeover?
- What are my options to improve the appearance of my teeth?
- Am I too old for cosmetic dentistry?
- Can I be unconscious for my dental procedure?
- Is sedation dentistry safe for everyone?
- Can I go back to work after my appointment if I have sedation?
- Can I have treatment with General Anaesthetics?